Audio Mobile Stage Hire - Nottingham - Derby - Lincoln - Leicester - Live Band Mixing PA Hire
LIVE BAND MIXING PA PACKAGE - £250 per day
We often find it is easier and better value for our customers to offer them all the necessary equipment for a single or multiple live band performances in a package that includes all essential on stage and mixing equipment for most live band events.
- 1 Analogue or Digital Mixing Console 16-32 Channels
- Dynamic Processing, Equalisation & Effects
- 1 30m Van Damme Multicore Snake and Stage-box
- 6 BSS DI Boxes
- 16 Industry Standard Microphones Stands & Cables
- 4 Way Logic Systems Wedge Monitor Mix including 1 x 700w Drum Fill
All the equipment is of the highest industry standard to maintain the highest possible sound reproduction and presentation of your performing artists. If you require any additional equipment such as Senheisser wireless microphone systems, backing music playback, or monitor desk and sound engineer services please contact us to discuss your requirements.
SOUND & LIGHTING ENGINEERS SERVICES - Our dedicated, team of professional sound engineers and stage crew are available to hire to suit your event requirements - please ask for our current rates.
Please provide details estimating audience size, capacity & dimensions of the venue,
indoor or outdoor venue and the intended purpose of use
e.g. live band performances, vocal speeches, background or DJ based music.
YAMAHA LS9 32 Channel Digital Mixer (flight-cased) - £100
With built in hi end dynamics and effects processing.
Yamaha LS 9-32 - 32 channel digital mixer for live FOH and monitor applications, 32 high-end mic/line preamps and 4 stereo inputs, 16 mix busses, LCR plus 8 matrix busses, 16 omni outs, internal FX, compressors, gates and EQs (preamps and routings), USB connector for recordings on USB stick, up to 300 programmable scenes, mute groups, user defined buttons, 100mm motorised faders, integral power supply for more information visit:
Allen & Heath Mix Wizard V3 (flight-cased) - 16 Channel Analogue Mixer with Lexicon Effects - £50
Allen & Heath WZ16:2DX 16 channel mixer
- 16x mono inputs with inserts/direct outs, pads
- 100Hz high-pass filters and 4x band EQ with parametric mids
- 48V phantom power (switchable per channel)
- 6x auxes (1-4 pre/post, 5-6 post)
- auxes 5-6 for internal effects
- 2x stereo aux returns
- PFL, mute, phones output, master inserts
- XLR master outs, mono out with separate fader
- 2x digital Digitech effect processors (2x 16 presets)
- MIDI input
- optional system link
- Includes: power supply.
For more information visit
Outboard Audio Processing & Effects Units (flight-cased) £15 per unit
- DBX 231 Graphic EQ - dual 31 band
- Klark Teknik SQ EQ - dual 31 band
- Drawmer MX40 - quad gates
- Drawmer DL221 - dual compressors
- Samson SCcom - dual compressors
- Lexicon MPX200 - 24 bit dual multi-effectsv
- TC Electronic C300XL - multi-band dual compressor limiter gate de-esser
Van Damme Multi-core Snake & Neutrik Stage Box
- 32:12 Van Dame 30 Metre Multi-core Snake & Neutrik Stagebox - £40
- 28:8 Van Dame 30 Metre Multi-core Snake & Neutrik Stagebox - £30
- 8:8 Van Dame 8 Metre Multi-core Snake & Neutrik Stagebox - £15
Industry Microphones, Cables & Stands - £8 each
We have a large number and variety of Industry standard Microphones for hire.
- AKG D112 - dynamic - kick drum / bass
- AKG C1000s - condenser - overheads / strings / percussion
- Blue Kick Ball - condenser - kick drum / bass / percussion
- Oktava MK219 - matched pair condenser - overheads / stereo
- Rode NT3 - condenser - overheads / strings / percussion
- Shure SM58 - dynamic - dynamic - vocal / bass
- Shure SM 57 - dynamic - guitar / brass / percussion
- Shure Beta 57 - dynamic - vocal / guitar / brass / percussion
- Shure Beta 91 - condenser - kick drum
- Shure Beta 52 - dynamic - kick drum / bass
- Sennheiser e604 - dynamic - percussion / brass
- SE1A - condenser - percussion / strings / overhead
- Shure Beta 87 - condenser - vocal
Sennheiser EW145 G3 UHF Wireless Microphone Systems - £35 each
High quality handheld G3 wireless system legal for forthcoming 2012 frequency band legislation with high quality reproduction and feedback rejection ideal for live stage / vocal applications.
Direct Injection Boxes £8 each
Used to connect a high-impedence low level unbalanced output signal to a low-impedance microphone level balanced input. DIs are frequently used to connect an electric guitar, electric bass, keyboards, samplers or DJ equipment to a mixing desk's microphone input. The DI performs level matching, balancing, and either active buffering or passive impedance matching to minimise noise, distortion, and ground loops.
- BSS - AR 133 Active Mono DI
- Samson Stereo Active DI
- Behringer Active Mono Ultra DI 100