Audio Mobile Stage Hire - Nottingham - Derby - Lincoln - Leicester - Terms & Conditions
Party Power PA Hire Nottingham recommends that all our customers read or download and read our 'Terms and Condittions' in full using the link below. Party Power PA Hire Nottingham makes every effort to make our customers aware of their responsibility to read our 'Terms & Conditions' in full by attaching them to our quotations and invoices and reminders in our email signatures.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD & READ OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE (.pdf)
PLEASE DOWNLOAD & READ OUR EVENT MANAGEMENT HEALTH & SAFETY PACK HERE (.zip)
www.audiomobilestage.co.uk is a product of www.partypowerpa.co.uk - Any references to Party Power PA in our Terms & Conditions and anywhere on this website apply to both services and equipment provided by Party Power PA Nottingham & Audio Mobile Stage Nottingham. Headed documents such as quotations and invoices and payment details are for the purposes of Party Power PA management.
- Deposits of 25% of the total quoted fee must be received prior to your event to secure your booking.
- Payment by cheque for a 25% advanced deposit payment or payment in full must be made a minimum of 10 working days before your event.
- Balance payments must be paid in full prior to your event start otherwise our services will not be deployed.
- Bank Transfer Payment (BACS) for 25% deposit payments or payment in full are made to -
The Co-operative Bank
Account Holder: Mr Jonathan Clark
Account Number: 03061693
Bank Sort Code: 089300
- When paying please mark your payment with firstly the date of your event and then your name.
- The balance must be paid in full in advance of your event or in cash on arrival at your venue before the start of your event. If this is not done then Party Power PA reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- Please note that Party Power cannot accept bookings under £50.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Proof of identity is required in all hire. Valid forms of identity include UK passport or driving licence and recent bank statements or utility bills, showing proof of account holders address & ID.
- Cancellation must be made a minimum of 48 hours before the event otherwise a charge will made for the full amount quoted.
- Party Power has a delivery charge, charged at 60p per every mile after the first free 5 miles from Nottingham Centre.
- On some larger events more than one vehicle is needed to transport equipment and crew members. Additional transportation charges will apply.
- We do not normally dry hire. This means at least 1 Party Power technician must accompany our equipment at all times.
- Under circumstances where substantial deposits and hirers ID are available, dry hire of some of our equipment can be arranged.
- Party Power accepts each hire period as an event of up to 24 hours (1 day rate) only and is priced per day rate. For longer events please call for a quote.
- PARTY POWER Has comprehensive insurance with public liability cover up to £5 million. All our equipment and cables are PAT Safety tested. Certificates are available on request.
- PARTY POWER Guarantee highest possible sound quality for your money giving you piece of mind!
- PARTY POWER reserves the right to terminate any booking if its staff or equipment are threatened or suspect a risk from damage or injury or extreme weather conditions.
- Damages caused to the equipment on hire to the hirer during the hire period must be paid for by the hirer.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to provide adequate protection from all weather conditions for all our equipment and staff on hire at your event.
- 5% charitable discount is accepted for all registered charities. Please call us discuss your requirements.
- PARTY POWER QUOTATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE if information becomes available after the date of given quote that may affect our ability to provide our normal quality of service, for the quoted price.
- Events that over run past the agreed event end time will be charged at £10 per additional half hour per staff member present. (charged at our discretion).
- Both male and female toilets and washing facilities and hot food and drink facilities must be provided for the duration of our attendance at your event.
- Party Power staff kindly appreciate any hospitality and refreshments offered when working at your event. If your event is longer than 6 hours duration a hot meal is also appreciated.
- Please provide the postal code with full address and contact number when making an enquiry.
- Please let us know if there are stairs and no lift - our equipment is heavy.
- Please inform us if your venue has had RCD circuit breakers fitted to its 240v 13 amp sockets or a sound level (dB) limiting system installed as they may, if triggered, damage our equipment.
Outdoor Events / Stage Hire / Electricity Supply
PLEASE VISIT OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY LEGAL REQUIREMENTS PAGE HERE
- Vehicle access and the suitability of the land for the placement of our stage and equipment at your venue is important therefore a site visit is normally necessary charged at £20 per hour per member of staff present + travel costs.
- Adverse weather conditions for example Ice, fog or heavy snow or winds up to 50 mph will be hazardous and Party Power reserves the right to cancel if a risk to property or persons in attendance is present.
- Electricity supply at your event must be supplied from either a suitable mains supply or regulated and silenced generator supply. Most of our equipment requires large amounts of regulated high current electricity for safe and efficient operation please contact us if unsure.
- A minimum of 2 badged security and health and safety personnel must be permanently positioned on our stage for the duration of your event (day & night). CO2 fire extinguishers and 1m high stage frontage crowd control barriers and 2m high back-stage security fencing must be supplied by the hirer for events using our stage or PA hire services . Hands free 'Walkie Talkies' must be supplied to all our stage managers allowing communication with security health and safety personnel and event management for the duration of your event. If these essentials are not supplied by the hirer Party Power reserves the right to terminate your booking for reasons of heath and safety and security of our equipment.